If you are interested in adopting a cat or kitten from the Ten Lives Club Pet Supplies "Plus" E. Amherst location, please submit the form below. You will be contacted within 24 hours upon submission of your application that it has been received and in the process of review.
PLEASE NOTE: Preference is given to applications completed and the order in which they are received. The information submitted below must be reviewed and approved prior to finalizing ANY adoption. Submission of an adoption application does not guarantee approval.
Approval for adoptions can take anywhere from 1 to 5 days - depending on accurate and complete information given on the adoption application. Once an adoption application has been reviewed AND approved, arrangements for finalizing the adoption will be made at that time. A mutually convenient day/time will be set to meet at the Pet Supplies "Plus" E. Amherst location - 9630 Transit Rd. in E. Amherst.
If there are multiple potential adopters interested in the same cat, whichever completed application has been received AND approved will have the highest priority on the adoption list for the cat/kitten.
Adoption fees at this location are paid at the register at Pet Supplies "Plus". Payments can be made by cash, credit/debit card or personal check. If additional purchases are needed such as cat food, supplies, toys, etc., those can be paid in the same transaction as the adoption fee.
- ADULT CATS (Age 8 Months to 5 Years Old) - $75
- ADOPT 2 ADULT CATS TOGETHER (2-Fur-1 SPECIAL) - $75
- CATS OVER 5 YEARS OLD - $50
- KITTENS (Under 8 Months Old) - $125
- FIV+ CATS - $25 or other cash donation or donation of item(s) from our WISHLIST
- SENIOR CATS (Age 8+ Years) - *Adoption fee waived in lieu of a donation.*
- PHYSICAL EXAM by our shelter vet
- 30-DAY HEALTH GUARANTEE - If medical issues should arise during the first 30 days, adopters must bring the cat/kitten to the Ten Lives Club shelter for treatment/medication(s) located at 3741 Lake Shore Rd. in Blasdell, NY 14219. PLEASE NOTE: Ten Lives Club will not reimburse any expenses incurred from a private vet during the 30 day Health Guarantee.
- FELINE LEUKEMIA & FIV TESTING (COMBO)
- FLEA/WORM/EAR MITE TREATMENT
- 1st DISTEMPER & *RABIES VACCINATIONS (*Kittens 4 Mo.+)
- FREE VET VISIT Certificate to be used at a participating vet (listed on back of certificate) within 10 days of adoption. ($40 Value)